Date: April 24 and 25, 2013
Location: Rutgers Food Innovation Center, Bridgeton, NJ
Contact: Diane Holtaway firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics include marketing products to retailers, media relations, digital marketing, trade show and events, packaging and labeling, visual merchandising, food service marketing, social media, website development, and content marketing.
-- Submitted by Rick VanVranken
View NJAES News Room article...
Contact: Diane Holtaway, associate director of Client Services at the Rutgers Food Innovation Center.
Phone 856-459-1900, ext. 4514
Among the New Jersey communicators and business leaders are:
- Peter Genovese, Feature Writer, Star-Ledger
- Bob Sickles, Owner, Sickles Market
- Cheryl Williams, Vice President, Digital Commerce and Innovation, Wakefern
- Jonathan Carl Raduns, Consultant, Visual Food Merchandising
- Brent Sonnek-Schmelz, Director, Water Street Partners
- Robert Hiller, Managing Director, Imagineer Marketing/Monarch Communications
- Ira Berkowitz, Owner, Monarch Communcations, Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design
- James Caverly, Owner, Booskerdoo Coffee Company
- Reuben Canada, Owner and Creator, Jin-Ja
- Ed Hitzel, Food Writer, Radio and TV host, Ed Hitzel Enterprises
- Leslie Gurland, President, LogoTech
- Adam Taylor, Owner, Splendor Design Group
- Nick Taranto, Cofounder, Plated.com
- Deborah Smith, Founder, JerseyBites.com
- Michael Dresner, CEO, Brand² Squared Licensing
- Christine Xenakis, Senior Account Supervisor, Edelman
The Rutgers Food Innovation Center is a unique business incubation and economic development accelerator program, which is part of the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. The Center provides business and technology expertise to startup and established food companies in the mid-Atlantic region, and utilizes its outreach capacity to reach food and agribusinesses throughout the world.